We take visitor/user privacy seriously.
This policy covers how AdvancedFineArt.com handles personal information that AdvancedFineArt.com collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable (such as your name, physical address, e-mail address(es), or telephone number(s), and that which is not otherwise publicly available). This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations or individuals that AdvancedFineArt.com does not own, control, or manage (as it may apply). Additionally, certain organizations, such as JFarleyPhotography.com and MaternityBump.art are separate entities distinguished from AdvancedFineArt.com.
Information Collection and Use
- AdvancedFineArt.com collects personal information when you visit AdvancedFineArt.com web-sites, when you use AdvancedFineArt.com services and when you visit pages of certain AdvancedFineArt.com partners, linked from AdvancedFineArt.com web-sites.
- AdvancedFineArt.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs (access logs) when visitors or automated bots access our web-site, including, but not limited to the following: A) your IP Address, B) your User Agent, C) potentially AdvancedFineArt.com cookie information, D) and pages you request.
- AdvancedFineArt.com uses information for the following general purposes only: to customize the content you see, potentially fulfill requests you may make, improve our services, respond to your inquiries, conduct research, and compile anonymous reporting for our benefit and use.
- We encourage parental oversight of all children, while using the services of AdvancedFineArt.com, but especially those children under the age of 13.
- AdvancedFineArt.com does not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- AdvancedFineArt.com does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information than their age, for the sake of requiring parental oversight, as a condition of use of our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
AdvancedFineArt.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AdvancedFineArt.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help AdvancedFineArt.com communicate with you about offers from AdvancedFineArt.com and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing AdvancedFineArt.com to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to AdvancedFineArt.com sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- AdvancedFineArt.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- AdvancedFineArt.com may set and access AdvancedFineArt.com cookies on your computer.
- AdvancedFineArt.com may use web beacons to access AdvancedFineArt.com cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with AdvancedFineArt.com products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- AdvancedFineArt.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.