AdvancedFineArt.com Terms & Conditions
We take user activity on our site seriously.
What This ‘Terms & Conditions’ Covers
- You must be 13 years or older to submit contact forms on this site or register to make comments.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your name or User ID.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, should you register for making comments.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other AdvancedFineArt.com users.
- You may not use AdvancedFineArt.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, profiles and links (‘Content’) that you submit, post, and display on AdvancedFineArt.com.
- AdvancedFineArt.com is intended for personal use and must not be used as a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of AdvancedFineArt.com are prohibited. Users who set-up a profile to promote their business, explicitly or implicitly, will be banned.
- You must not attempt to – or in actuality – modify, adapt or hack AdvancedFineArt.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with AdvancedFineArt.com.
- You are not permitted to download, scrape or otherwise rip the content from AdvancedFineArt.com or it’s sub-domains. Only official search engines with web-sites that offer search capability of indexed content (i.e., Google, Yahoo, MSN, ASK, Yandex, Rambler, etc.) are permitted to crawl AdvancedFineArt.com and it’s subdomains. Users violating this will either be temporarily or permanently blocked. User Agents, IP Addresss and other forms of identification may be used for such blocking purposes.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (‘Spam’) to any AdvancedFineArt.com members.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of AdvancedFineArt.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data on AdvancedFineArt.com is not the responsibility of AdvancedFineArt.com. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- You may not copy content from other web-sites or from e-newsletters and paste / post that content on AdvancedFineArt.com. This also pertains to content which you have written and posted elsewhere. We recommend that you write a 2-3 paragraph comment in your own original words, for the sole purpose of posting on AdvancedFineArt.com. We will make all efforts to protect copyrighted materials, but AdvancedFineArt.com is not responsible for the infringement by it’s members.
- You may not post links (in any form) directly or indirectly to downloadable software.
- You may not link to, either with a text link or through iframes or embedding, any chat rooms or conference rooms.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination (or banning) of your AdvancedFineArt.com account or banning of your IP Address. While AdvancedFineArt.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that AdvancedFineArt.com cannot be responsible for all Content posted on its web-site at every moment and, despite our best efforts, you may be exposed to such materials and that you use the AdvancedFineArt.com site / service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the AdvancedFineArt.com web-site / service for any reason, without notice at any time. (It is our intent to keep the site live at all times and indefinitely.)
- We reserve the right to refuse service or site access to anyone for any reason at any time.
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the AdvancedFineArt.com site / service.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.